If you use GXP as your hospitality management system, you can export a CSV report from GXP and import the file into Zingle.
You have worked with the Zingle Integrations Team to copy the Zingle Information Report to your property folder in GXP
How to Export the report from GXP and Import into Zingle
1. Log into GXP, navigate to the Reports section, Select All Folders under the Folders section on the left hand side of the screen and then select your property’s folder (Property Code_Report):
2. Select the Zingle Information Report for your property:
3. Click on the Filters button towards the top right of the screen and select the Arrival Date range that you want (all the other filters should remain the same):
4. Click on the drop down arrow next to the Edit button towards the top right of the screen and select Export:
5. On the box that pops up, select the Details Only box, change the Format to Comma Delimited .csv and click Export:
6. Draft an e-mail to your specific Zingle e-mail address and make sure the Subject and Body are completely blank (no signature either). Attach the GXP Zingle Information Report that was just generated and click send.
7. To confirm that the report was accepted correctly, log in to Zingle, click on your property name in the top right corner of the screen and select Admin Settings:
8. Towards the bottom on the left hand side of the screen select Integrations. Then select CSV Import (Email):
9. Once the time stamp for Last Data Received updates to a time around when you sent the e-mail, confirm that CSV Import (Email) still says Connected:
10. If CSV Import (Email) says Needs Attention instead of Connected, you will need to resend the GXP report and confirm the report is sent in the CSV format and that the subject and body of the e-mail are completely blank. Once the report is resent, you will need to re-save the Field Mapping by selecting Setup Field Mapping in the above screenshot, confirming the GXP report headers match the Contact Fields in Zingle and selecting Save Mapping:
Once this is completed, you will begin importing reservation and contact data from GXP into Zingle.