Zingle offers a 21 days grace period as a courtesy on all invoices. In other words, as a customer, you have 21 days to pay your invoice. If payment is not received after 21 days, your service will be suspended until payment is received (for NET30 accounts this equates to 51 days past the invoice date).
Account Communication and Action Timeline
- Independent of your method of payment, you'll receive communication on days 1, 7, and 14 notifying you that your account is past due.
- For check payment accounts, the billing contact on the account will receive an email with our address to remit payment to. Suspended accounts will not be activated until Zingle receives and processes the check payment.
- For credit card payment accounts, you'll receive an email with a link where you can make a payment within the product.
- For ACH payment accounts, you'll receive an email with a link where you can enter in ACH payment details in the product.
- On day 14, in addition to the emails, an in-app notification will appear reminding you of your overdue invoice and warning that your account will be suspended if not paid within 7 days.
- On day 21, services with outstanding balances will be considered “suspended.” After your service is suspended, you can login but will not be able to send outbound messages and you will see the red bar at the top of your inbox indicating that your service has been suspended.
- 30 days after suspension, if your account still has not been paid, your service will be considered “cancelled” and Zingle will release your phone number. You will receive an email 3 days prior to this change in status.
- 3 months after suspension, your service will be deleted and you will receive an email notification 1 week prior to content deletion.
For any billing related questions or inquiries, you can contact our billing department at 877-946-4536 x 3