You can import contacts from a CSV file directly on the contacts screen.
1. Click on the Contacts tab at the top of the screen
2. Click the Settings wheel on the right side of the screen and select Import
* For best results, we recommend downloading the template to help you with mapping your contact data
3. Add your contact data into the proper columns on the spreadsheet - you can delete any unnecessary columns
4. Click Upload when you're ready
5. Search for your file and click Open
6. The field mapping screen will appear and display a row of your data so you can specify which column should be imported for each Contact field.
7. Click Import Contacts
note: If a contact already exists with a channel type, like a phone number, the existing record will be updated with the new information.