Zapier is an integration platform that allows you to easily connect your apps in order to automate tasks.
There are hundreds of options for valuable integrations. Here are a few integration ideas:
- Automatically sync new Contacts into Zingle whenever they are added or updated from within your CRM system.
- Automatically text your customers when a new invoice is created for them from within Quickbooks or one of the many other accounting apps.
- Automatically add a tag to a Contact in Zingle based on a CRM attribute.
- Use Google Contacts to automatically sync Contacts to Zingle whenever any contact is added or updated.
- Use Google Sheets to automatically sync rows (contacts) to Zingle whenever any contact is added or updated.
- Use Google Calendar to automatically text appointment reminders to your customers.
At the moment, Zingle doesn't have any "triggers" in Zapier; however, Zingle has the following actions:
This means that, at the moment, you will not be able to update data in another system based on any "triggers" in Zingle. However, you can perform the actions listed above based on triggers from any application in Zapier. We are planning to add Triggers in the near future.
- Create a Zapier account if you don't have one already.
- Accept the Zingle invite. For the first few weeks, the Zapier integration is invite only. After the Zingle Zapier app gets some usage, it won't require an invite and will be found in the Zapier Marketplace.
- Start building your integrations!
- When you get to the portion of the building process where it asks you to connect to a Zingle account, go to the Integrations section of your Zingle account and generate a token for Zapier. You'll use this token when Zapier asks you to connect to a Zingle account.
The token grants Zapier permission to interact with your Zingle service.
5. Once you've connected your Zingle account, you'll be able to map fields and create just about any integration you can imagine.