If you use SpringerMiller SMS for your PMS system, you can integrate with Zingle to automatically synchronize contact and reservation data with Zingle.
- Zingle's SMS integration is compatible with SpringerMiller version 22.1 or higher.
- To learn more about the integration process and associated costs, reach out to your SMS Account Manager
How to set up the integration
- As an Administrator, browse to Admin Settings > Integrations
- Find the SpringerMiller integration and click on the large integration rectangle.
- Click the blue "Enable Integration" button.
4. Next, you'll need to provide all of the SFTP information to your SpringerMiller Account Manager in order for them to set up the file drop from SMS to Zingle.
5. Click on Save
6. Once SMS has confirmed they are sending data to the SFTP location, confirm with your Zingle account manager that Zingle received the file successfully. The initial file received from SMS will generate after the next property night audit is complete. Once Zingle receives the initial file, the process to import the information into Zingle will take approximately 2 to 3 days.
7. The Zingle "contact" fields will be created automatically based on the information received from SMS.
Depending on how often SpringerMiller is sending data, you will now automatically have access to the most up to date guest data within Zingle.
TIP: SMS file is not importing into Zingle on the regular scheduled intervals. Check the SMS interface and confirm the interface was "woken up" after the night audit completion.
For additional assistance with the SMS interface contact SMS support at email@example.com