If a message you sent is not delivered to the end device and returns a 30005 error code, this means that delivery of your message failed due to an unknown destination, or one no longer in service.
Take the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Check the Zingle Status Page to see if an active incident could be causing your issues.
- Is the destination device powered on?
- Does the device have sufficient signal? If not power the device off, wait 30 seconds, and then power it back up.
- Is the device connected to the home carrier's network? We cannot guarantee message delivery on devices roaming off-network.
- Can the device receive non-Zingle SMS?
- Can other devices using the same mobile carrier receive your messages?
Messages sent from Toll-Free Numbers
Repeated Error 30005 results on undelivered messages sent from toll-free numbers could be caused by carrier filtering. The rules for carrier filtering can vary throughout the industry, making it difficult at times to pin-down exactly why a message is being filtered out. For more details, including potential workarounds, please see our article How Does Carrier Filtering Work?
Continued Error 30005 Issues
If you can rule out all of the above issues, Zingle's Support team can help investigate what went wrong with delivering your message. Please collect 3 or more message failure from the last 24 hours that were flagged with the error and select Chat with us from the Help menu.