Good news! 🎉 If you're one of the thousands using our new interface, we've got some exciting new features that you can start using right away. The changes in this document apply to the new interface only. There will be no changes to the Classic interface or environment.
If you aren't using the new interface, click the big purple button in the upper right corner to switch. If you don't see a button, please speak with your Zingle Account Manager.
👀 Attention: We’ve realized an improvement that was made in our last release warrants reiteration and clarification. Any message sent from the compose new message dialog, will not be re-opened (not just Group messages). We made this change so that keeping a tidy Inbox is now easy. If the customer replies, the conversation will re-open and you will be notified. Also, if you want to verify the message was sent, you can always access the "Closed" tab and they'll be there.
👉 The Exciting Stuff
- Hear ye, hear ye -- from this point on, "Groups" will be known as "Segments". The term "segment" is more conventional and better understood. You spoke, we listened. It's done. ✨ 👈 that's supposed to be magic.
- Image attachments for Group messages are now supported! Yes, you heard correctly, you can now send images via Group messages. 🙌 Allowing attachments from within Automations coming very soon.
- Along with image attachments, vCards can also be sent and received. This provides a slick way to send contact information to your customers in a format they can quickly save to their phones.
Detailed Notes 😴
- Added API Contact filtering by Segments (formerly Groups)
- Added opt-in status property to contacts
- Added ability to bypass opt-in confirmation response
- Added ability to delete a delayed message to the API
- Added option to skip keyword triggers for open conversations
- Added Input for email addresses for Weekly email
- Resolved issue where edited Segment (formerly Group) didn't update labels and filtered Segment Contacts
- Dates and times should now update without requiring a browser refresh